HR Business Partner, London
Reports to: HR Manager
Role Purpose / Mission
To operate at the heart of the Actis HR team and across the firm in delivering pragmatic, business savvy solutions as a trusted and valued business partner.
Key Accountability / Outcomes
1) Work in partnership with employees across all locations to provide sound and practical HR support (operational, advisory, strategic and general administration).
2) Support firm-wide HR initiatives and ad hoc projects as required.
3) Partner the CHRO and Senior Talent Adviser in the delivery of the Talent & Performance Management agenda across Actis and into Investee Companies.
4) Assist the Rewards & Carry Director with salary benchmarking, bonus and carry awards.
Key Relationships (Internal / External)
1) HR Director and HR team
2) Partners & leaders of teams across all geographies
3) All Employees
4) Third party vendors/advisors
1-3 years as a HR Generalist in a culturally diverse, international environment where employees are highly driven, demanding and professionally sophisticated.
Delivery and Outcome focused – looks to apply the highest standard in all areas.
Ability to ensure accuracy and completeness, particularly with HR data and processes – eg offer letters, payroll submissions, visa requests.
Builds effective relationships and collaborates with Partners and colleagues alike; openly communicates and shares ideas.
Strong intellectual curiosity and drive.
Remains professional under pressure and demonstrates resilience during ambiguous, difficult or unexpected situations.
Qualified to at least Degree level.
Please send your CV by email to Ian Schlich at: firstname.lastname@example.org stating also salary expectations.
Interested Candidates to apply by Sunday 22nd April 2018