Actis PwC Final OPIM Assurance Report
Access to the ISAE 3000 (Revised) Limited Assurance Report over Statements reported in Actis LLP’s Disclosure Statement: Operating Principles for Impact Management for the year ended 31 December 2019.
You have requested access to a copy of the ISAE 3000 (Revised) Limited Assurance Report over Statements reported in Actis LLP’s Disclosure Statement: Operating Principles for Impact Management for the year ended 31 December 2019 (the “Report”), as prepared by PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP (“PwC”). PwC* has allowed a copy of the Report to be made available to third party users but only on the condition that you accept and agree to the terms below.
By clicking on the “I ACCEPT” button below, you confirm the following:
1. PwC accepts no liability (including liability for negligence) to each recipient in relation to PwC’s Report. The Report is provided to each recipient for information purposes only. If a recipient relies on PwC’s Report, it does so entirely at its own risk;
2. No recipient will bring a claim against PwC which relates to the access to the Report by a recipient;
3. Neither the Report, nor information obtained from it, may be made available to anyone else without PwC’s prior written consent, except where required by law or regulation;
4. PwC’s Report was prepared with Actis LLP’s interests in mind. PwC’s report is not a substitute for any enquiries that a recipient should make. The company’s Description of its response to the IFC’s Principles for Impact Management is as at 31 December 2019, and thus PwC’s assurance report is based on historical information. Any projection of such information or PwC’s conclusion thereon to future periods is subject to the risk that changes may occur after the Report was issued and the description of activities, processes and control activities in the Description may no longer accurately portray the current control environment. For these reasons, such projection of information to future periods would be inappropriate;
5. PwC will be entitled to the benefit of and to enforce these terms; and
6. These terms and any dispute arising from them, whether contractual or non-contractual, are subject to English law and the exclusive jurisdiction of English courts.
*PwC refers to PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP, a limited liability partnership incorporated in England (number OC303525), whose registered office is at 1 Embankment Place, London WC2N 6RH.